Saturday 15 October 2016

This could be my next Holy grail cleanser - Micellar water

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

The cleanser I used to use none stop was the traditional Micellar Cleansing water and I re purchased it one after the other for around a year. Last week I ran out of this one so ended up taking a well earned trip to Superdrug. I love a good bargain when it comes to make up and facial products and this one was on offer for £4 for 400ml which I think is defiantly value for money!

My skin is so complicated, I have oily skin which I don't mind. But when it comes to acne, my skin is so weird! I can go through a time when it's really clear, to the odd spot to when I have quite a few. And I defiantly try different products to control this. The standard Micellar water is really good for cleansing the skin and getting rid of makeup and dirt.
This cleansing water is the new pure active range so this immediately caught my eye because I thought this could be really good and clear my skin. So this product claims to "Micellar Cleansing Water is an easy way to remove make-up, cleanse and purify the skin, eye area and lips in 1 step without rinsing. For combination to oily and sensitive skin". In my opinion it defiantly removes makeup with a couple of cotton pads. I have oily skin so this is a really good product for me because it removes any excess oil and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Within the week I have been using it I have noticed that my skin has cleared up a lot and also my oil has reduced. If you have oily skin then this is the product for you!

The way I use this is in the evening I will either just use this to remove my make up or use a face wash as well. I apply this to a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face including my eyes and neck because this is really gentle and nice on the eyes. I will use it until the cotton pad is clean when removed off my face. I also use this on a cotton pad in the morning to remove any excess oil before I do my makeup. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and smooth. If you want to clear your skin fast with a really good gentle product this is defiantly the one!

Twitter - @MakeupBySLG

No comments:

Post a Comment