Friday 14 October 2016

Great Foundation for Oily Skin - L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24H-MATTE

 
If your looking for a really good drugstore foundation, that lasts a long time, gives great coverage and has a really good matte finish then this is the one! This is the Infallible 24H matte foundation.

I have oily skin and trying to find a foundation, that stays in place, gives great coverage and keeps my skin looking oil free all day is hard. I have tried and tested many foundations from Maybelline to MUA and I couldn't find any that suited my skin. The one foundation that I found really good for my oily skin, that you guys must have heard about many time before is the Estée lauder double wear. As seen on many YouTube channels and reviews it's one of the best foundations for oily skin and it definitely is. Its one of my favourites, but really if you don't have that much money to spend on makeup who wants to spend £28 on a foundation really?

So  I did is some research. I looked on google, YouTube and other sites to find dupes for this amazing foundation. The one that claimed to be the "ultimate" dupe for the £28 foundation was the L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24HR foundation £9.99. So I went into boots, to purchased this to try it out to see if it lives up to what it says. While looking I found the same one but the 24H matte version. I instantly thought this would be so much better because it will not only be a dupe for my favourite foundation but I will stay matte for longer, so I purchased it. This has now become my holy grail foundation.

In my opinion this is definitely a really good dupe for the Estée lauder Double wear. It provides the skin with a beautiful matte finish and give really good coverage, maybe not quite as good as the Estée lauder one because that's more of a thicker formula, where as this is runnier but its definitely close. It doesn't make the skin look cakey at all unlike the Estée lauder foundation, it provides an even coverage and looks natural. For a fuller coverage I recommend applying it will the buffing brush or a beauty sponge, that's what I find to be the best.

I use this foundation everyday in my daily makeup along with the collection lasting perfection concealer and this combination gives the ultimate coverage. I haven't warn it for 24H so I cant say it lives up to the 24H matte claim but on a busy day I would wear my makeup for around 12 hours and my skin defiantly stays matte with only a small amount of shine at the end of the day. It's a great all round foundation that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good coverage and a long lasting foundation for an affordable price. And for a drugstore foundation that is priced at £7.99 you cant go wrong.

Twitter - @MakeupBySLG

No comments:

Post a Comment