Monday 17 October 2016

Great winter jumper for only £6!


Winter Jumper


 

I took a well earned trip last week to town and after seeing some YouTube Primark hauls I was really looking forward to going into Primark to look at their new autumn fashion. When I walked in I was stunned at all the autumnal colours of the clothing, browns, oranges, whites. They all looked so nice. I am a fan when it comes to turtle neck jumpers and this one stood out to me! The material is so soft and I love myself a good soft jumper. I wouldn't usually go for pale pinks but I thought why not try it a see. Along with this jumper I brought some dungarees and instantly thought they would look so cute together! Super cute!!

It isn't a really high neck its juts the right height that it shows off some of your neck also. It's a full length jumper with long sleeves and a really soft material. I have been wearing it so much because it is so soft and cosy and really gets me into the mood for winter and Christmas!

This jumper will go really well with, black jeans, leggings, skirts, dungarees, pinafores. And it defiantly a winter must have. It's such a good product for the price. I love bargains and Primark cause I go into Topshop and see jumpers and think I can get one very similar for a fraction of the price in Primark and the quality is also so good! This jumper cost me £6, yes £6 amazing right? And they did so many colours so I know I will be sure to go back and purchase them in the other colours. Also this will look so cute with a Fluffy collared coat and some cute jeans and boots! Defiantly a winter item that you need in you're wardrobe. I know some people may think that the quality of Primark's clothing isn't very good,  but I have been buying clothes from them for years and haven't had any problems. And for the price of their clothing you can't go wrong even if they don't last you very long. I can't express how much I love this jumper and how soft and cosy it is. I know this will see me thorough winter and get a lot of wear out of! So good!

Twitter - @MakeupBySLG

No comments:

Post a Comment