Tuesday 18 October 2016

Autumn Inspired MUA Palette

 MUA'S - Romantic Efflorescence Palette 

This is such a beautiful palette! The shades are so autumnal with some lovely deep plumbs, to glittering coppers! This is the ultimate autumn palette.

I was in my local Superdrug looking for a cleanser and me being me I will always come out with some sort of makeup product! When I already know I have too much! I'd seen this palette before, however put of buying it because I know I have way to many palettes and didn't need another one! But seeing it again and the same palette catching my eye, meant I had to get it, it had to be fait! And for £4 it's a no brainer!! It's so worth the money that you pay! Again like their highlighter, there is almost a covering on each showdown that you need to rub away before the shadows become pigmented. Out of all the colours in the palette the copper shade really caught my eye. I think this is because I have blue eyes and shades like this really compliment them, so I was all up for trying it. If you too have blue eyes this pallet is definitely for you!

You can create a wide range of eye looks from subtle daytime, to daytime glam, to full out night glam. That's what I like about this palette most, because there is a range of light to dark shades which means you can create a wide variety of looks for different occasions.

I am very fond of the MUA palettes are I currently own a few of them. This is down to the quality. Their makeup is such good quality and the pigmentation is really good! The eye shadows are long wearing and with a really good primer underneath they will last all day! I would definitely recommend to a friend or anyone looking for a really good pallet for good money this one and the other pallets the brand does! Because the quality and the price is just so good and you would be a fool not to have one in your collection.

So if you are looking for good quality makeup on a budget then I would definitely say check out MUA because they do a wide variety of makeup from brushes, foundation, setting spray, lipstick etc.

Twitter - @MakeupBySLG

No comments:

Post a Comment