Wednesday 19 October 2016

Favourite Scent Over Summer

Zara - Lilly Pad

This has to be my favourite scent over the summer!
ZARA has some really good perfumes and if I'm honest the price is really good too!

There was many that I tried to see which one I liked the most and yes they all smell really good but this one stood out for me the most! It's such a good scent and for only £5.99 for 30ml is really good! I almost used it every day and I still haven't used up the whole bottle.

So summer is all about sun, beaches, fruit cocktails, and bright colours. This perfume has a fruity aroma and it's definitely long lasting. The website says the scent is - Fruit cocktail-Tangerine-Wood-Vanilla-Praline. All these together are really beautiful and I wore it all the way through summer. I would also say this would be a great scent for autumn and I think I will be wearing through to winter. If you're looking for a sweet and fruity scent then this one is for you. However if you're not the biggest fan of a fruity smell then you should definitely check out some of their other scents. If you're looking for a floral scent I recommend ZARA White, or if you're looking for something Oriental then I recommend ZARA Black. I will definitely be repurchasing this again because I find it such a beautiful scent and it's now one of my favourite perfumes.

Twitter - @MakeupBySLG

No comments:

Post a Comment