Friday 21 October 2016

Everyday Makeup!

Everyday Makeup

So for today's blog I thought I'd give you a low down on how I do my everyday makeup!


So first of all I start off with my clean and clear advantage facial cleanser or my garnier micellar water to clean my skin and remove any excess dirt or oil. I will then apply some of my simple toner on a cotton ball to my face, also apply my simple under eye cream to my eyes.


As for primer I will start off by using my Nivea men's post shave balm, and once this has gone tacky I then apply my W7 prime magic camera ready primer to the areas where I have large pores and also my T zone. Once I have let this sit I will go ahead with my foundation, which is the L'Oreal infallible 24h matte foundation, I will buff this into my skin with a buffing brush until it's all blended well. Once I have done this I will then go in with my Freedom eyebrow pomade on a angled brush and fill my brows. I'm one for doubling things up so I then go in with my collection lasting perfection concealer and apply this to my eyelids as a primer. I tend to use a variety of eye shadow pallets; the one I reach to the most is my freedom pallet! I will choose an eye look and go for it, I never do the same one again each day.

Once my eye look is complete I will go under my eyes with the collection lasting perfection concealer and blend it in with my beauty blender. Once this is done I go in with a great hack and I apply baby powder under my eyes to bake. While this is baking I either go in with my cream contour kit (not sure of the name) or my powder one by Primark and define my cheekbones, sometimes I use both if I am going for a more dramatic look. I will then move on to covering any spots I have with the same collection concealer! I will then go in with my sculpt and bronze duo by MUA and bronze up my face. Finally I will remove the bake and curl my eyelashes with my Barry M curlers and I will then go in with my Maybelline push up drama mascara and apply this to my top and bottom lashes. I will then set my foundation with my Maybelline stay matte powder and finish it all off with a few sprays off my Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray! If I am going to wear a lip colour I will go between Mac's Velvet Teddy and Stone by Mac or if not I will just use some lip balm. OH and I can't forget HIGHLIGHTER and this is my MUA Shimmer Highlighter in Iridescent Gold and I will apply this too my cheekbones, eyebrow bone, and cupids bow. I'm sorry this isn't the best description but hopefully I will be doing a full YouTube video of my everyday makeup more in depth.

Twitter - @MakeupBySLG

No comments:

Post a Comment