Monday 24 October 2016

Why I love Autumn! 🍂🍂🍂

🍂Autumn is here 🍂

If I am completely honest autumn is my favourite time of the year! It's not quite winter, it's when the leaves turn orange, the candles come out, fluffy jumpers are an essential and the smell of baking fills the room. I love being able to wear cosy clothes, jackets, boots and scarves! You cant forget the colour's, burnt orange, red, yellow and green. I can't express how much I love it!

The smell of cinnamon, spices, leaves fill the air. The scenery looks so beautiful. I really like the way you can wear just a jumper because it's not too cold out and also I like how fluffy coats come back into fashion and turtle necks. And the makeup ohhhh the makeup!  My favourite part! The plumb berry lips, copper eyes! ahhhh I love it! I can't wait to start doing blogs on makeup looks, and also fashion blogs! Another thing I love is the fact Halloween is near and it also means that Christmas is getting closer (63 days to be exact) besides that I just love all things Autumn and just being able to wrap up warm and have nights in with movies and food with that special someone (if you have one). Enough of be blabbing on! I basically love Autumn and everything about it! What's your favourite season?

Twitter - @MakeupBySLG

No comments:

Post a Comment