Wednesday 12 October 2016

Some of my favourite eye shadow palettes


Freedom palette -left / Revolution palette right
This is the Pro 12 palette by Freedom and the Essential Shimmer palette by Revolution.

I was shopping last year and we all love a good drugstore pallet don't we? So I took a trip into Superdrug to try and look for a new palette. I came across these two and instantly fell in love. Both of these where around £4 each I think and they were certainly good for money!

The freedom palette is a dupe for the Naked 3 palette and the colours in the freedom palette are so pigmented and for sure great quality eye shadows.


I have been able to create so many looks from casual daytime looks to evening clubbing looks. The palettes have lasted me ages so for sure are long lasting usage wise and also the once on the eyes and with a full look the colours last a very long time pigment wise and also they don't crease with a really good primer underneath, I definitely recommend both palettes if you are looking for a great cheap alternative for the naked palette and don't want to spend a fortune on them.

I am really fond of both the makeup brands and have purchased several items from both .Freedoms eye brow pomade and also Revolutions highlighters are some of my favourites. To see some of my looks head over to my twitter @MakeupBySLG and stay tuned for more reviews and blogs by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment